Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Eaten: Blob vinyl toy design #2

This was the other design I did. I think these things would make fantastic toys. I like the idea of different types of blobs as well as different cute dead animals in their see through stomaches. I'm currently researching the process on how one goes about, not only designing a toy, but manufacturing one. Eventually I'm going to put together a pitch and see about having a company fund my toy designs, but I'll have to struggle through the learning process myself.

I'm going to get some clay and see about sculpting one or some of these toy designs in the next couple of weeks...so stay tuned for that!

Photobucket

I have some freelance projects I'm working on, so I'll have to put this stuff aside for a little while and concentrate on that. But I'm hoping to get to some pretty big things (as far as toys go) in the next year. We'll see how it works out.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter