Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eaten: Blob vinyl toy design #2 vector style

I already posted this drawing yesterday. But this version is the illustrator (vector) version. If one is to send designs to a company, it's probably best to have the lines as crisp and clean as possible. This, of course has all sorts of highlights on it, so it too wouldn't work, but I wanted to give the illustrator version some depth, and also make it look like plastic.

Photobucket

I have also been looking at my watercolor versions and really felt they needed some sort of color behind them. So this kind of fixes that problem as well as (kind of) tying it in to the other drawings I'm currently doing - the little kid entertainment icons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so great. When can France start importing that Green Blob???!!! I want one ... yesterday! Make it already.
Signed: Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen the squishy eye toys that have *stuff* in the middle? I think a squishy blob toy with the puppy in the middle would be pretty cool.

Also if it wasn't for copyright, I bet thinkgeek.com would sell your baby super hero guys if you made them.

(btw, found your page by following links on illustration Friday.)

 
Free Hit Counter