Monday, July 19, 2010

Stuck in Traffic

This is another illustration that's waiting to be approved for the Dreamstime contest.  It's completely out of my element to draw adults and to draw cars...so it's fun to participate in the contests as I get to practice my hand at things out of my comfort level.

This is the rough drawing:

I was all set to go ahead with this one when I was told that traffic doesn't flow in that direction.  So I had to flip the drawing to make it correct, but then the driver (in the lower left hand corner) was no longer behind the wheel (well...he was behind a wheel, but then it didn't make sense because he was on the wrong side of the car)...so I made him a passenger and had to draw in a driver.  But then it turned them into a carpool and everything was okay.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter