Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Alternative to Traffic

I did this illustration for the Dreamstime contest this month.  The topic is everyday transportation.  It's been nice since we moved last year that I'm within walking distance of work.  And sometimes I actually take my legs up on the offer and walk (but usually I get a ride).

Oh, and I'm usually in shorts...not a suit.

And for those of you who don't know - Dreamstime is a stock image agency - the contest is for members with at least 50 images online (which isn't that hard if you draw a lot, or take a lot of professional quality photographs).  Vector images sell better than regular ones (this illustration was done in Adobe Illustrator and I used a variety of gradients and blends to help make the drawing a little more complex and well rounded).

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter