Friday, September 29, 2006

A couple of updates...

I'm working to finish the Frankenpenguin piece - only I've gone a bit further than my skill level - in that I'm trying to put a background to him...and I haven't done that with my watercolors yet. So I'm taking it a bit slower, and, in fact, tomorrow I'm going to check out some books to see what my options are and how I could go about not screwing up the painting. As it is - I've finished the character (for the most part)...I have small bits of detail and touchup to do, but he's pretty much done:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Frankenpenguin
Also - I reworked the gradient background on this next one...it's just a bit smoother...so I decided to repost it - because it looks more finished to me:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
King Penguins in Yellow
Pencil and Watercolor

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter