Sunday, May 30, 2010

Basketball Time...the rough drawing.


This is another start to an illustration I'm doing for Dreamstime.  Their contest is family sports...so I have this one in the works, and a very rough version of a family playing tennis.  So once those three are done I'm going to sit back and not do any more illustrations for this particular contest.  My wife suggested I do a family MMA match, but I didn't think that would be a good usage of time.

As you might be able to see I had an easier time drawing the kid's head - the dad's head was a struggle (I ended up finishing it as a separate drawing in my sketchbook...and I just printed it out and will be adding a background and finishing the dad's head.

 

This is my second round of revisions after some illustrator clean-up.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter