Thursday, October 23, 2008

Illustration Friday: Late

I did this painting a little while ago...it's called Zombie Baby Pictures...because it was suppose to be the first in a series of pictures staring zombie babies...I've got a bunch more that I've drawn thumbnail versions...but even whenever it is that I get to those, they won't be on this level...I'm currently working in a very painterly cartoon style...whereas when I did this picture I wanted it to be incredibly realistic (as far as I could draw) but still have lines...so it would have a strange hyper realism to it. And as we all know, Zombies are dead, making this quite a late baby (which is how it ties into Illustration Friday)

Photobucket

I'm also quite proud of the pushpin sticking in the picture - that turned out quite well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that one particularly. cause' it's the darkest? I don't know. But it's rad. Like me. Excellently playful series, sir.

 
Free Hit Counter