Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hellkid

Photobucket

It's been pretty hard finding time to do these...but I'm still trying to fit them in. I've been quite busy at work, and have been finishing up some freelance at the same time. Since it's almost halloween, I've been trying to get all the halloween related illustrations up. I've been working on a headless horseman, but the bridge behind him hasn't really been working out so well...so I decided to take a break from that and work on my kid version of Hellboy. Why do they call him Hellboy, if he's a man? It makes it hard to name a boy version...so I've changed the name to hellkid.

In the original drawing I didn't do Hellboy's big hand, so I modified that in the cleanup...to reflect a first befitting Hellboy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sara Jerzykowski said...

This one's my favorite! Very nice!

 
Free Hit Counter