Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Microstock report for November 2009

Photobucket
November was kind of a down month for all of the vector sites. And while I did finally have time to upload a couple of new images, there was nothing that really clicked with the stock buying public.

Shutterstock is still the highest money maker with almost $147. This site has been pretty consistent for the last few months - each time around the 140 dollar range.

Istockphoto was a little bit of a disappointment after a $70 and a $106 couple of months. This time around it dipped significantly to $60.

I'm hoping to add more christmas images, but once again, I don't know if I'll have time. Also - with it being this close to christmas, I might have missed my window of opportunity....maybe I should focus more on valentines day.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter