Tuesday, February 17, 2009

IF: Celebrate....flowers

I did this for shutterstock again. When I first found out about the blend tool I used it towards what I thought the stock world would want. I wanted to use the tool towards a different subject and see how far I could take it.


Photobucket


What's nice is that even though I'm doing art for myself, it's also selling on stock sites. One of the best that I'm currently on is the aforementioned shutterstock.

I suggest anyone reading this - especially if they do vector art should sign up and start making money on their art right away. And multiple times!

Go here - http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=325258 - if you take my referal, then you make money and I make 3 cents off of you! And I like my pennies!

1 comment:

flower delivery in philippines said...

Pretty flowers! It seems so real. Keep posting.

-yumi-

 
Free Hit Counter