Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pinguino: Adelia doesn't fall far from the tree...

I painted this last night in Photoshop. I used one of the brushes the program provides to try to add a bit of texture to the painting so that it didn't look so computer generated. Things seem to be coming along quite nicely...I have several more ideas that just have to be drawn before I can come in and paint them. I think I might end up seperating the two boxes as my original idea doesn't seem as good (of having a large box with big action in it, and a smaller box for reaction or consequence or so I have a chance to say something that I think is funny, but is probably just lame). This really came about by this second piece in the Pinguino series having two drawings that I really like...it seems a shame to shrink one of them...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Adelia climbs a tree
Painted in Photoshop

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter