Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lossa Star Wars drawings

I've got a few Star Wars drawings to add to my Heebeejeebees characters.  Heebeejeebees are these cute little kid type characters based on some of my favorite entertainment icons.  Most of the original ones were from horror movies, but since starting them, back in 2008 or so, I've moved on to Marvel superheroes and Star Wars villains.


The Lil' Sand Person was first, then Lil' Vader back in 2008.  A few years later I was in a group art show and I wanted to do my version of IG88, one of my favorite bounty hunters...he's almost a 'blink and you miss it' character, but I thought his character design was so cool.  And just this last December I started thinking "Boba Fat" and finished that drawing just this last week.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter