Thursday, July 09, 2015

Happy Pantry: M is for Manic Mug

Coffee is a big part of our lives.  I've realized that I can't go a morning without falling asleep on the drive to work if I don't have a mug o' joe.  But only if Joe is coffee.  I don't know why it's Joe.  I could look it up, but who cares?  Especially when I'm falling asleep at the wheel of a car.  Luckily for me, I'm not the driver.  So I can pass out for as long as I want...until I get to work, then I have to get it together.


While you want to indulge yourself in some coffee....as some scientific (or should I say that with quotes?  Well, to be safe, don't quote me on that) studies conclude that coffee saves lives and hugs babies, it's probably still a safe bet to not go overboard.  Drink your coffee responsibly, or risk the jittery manic mug.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter