Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Santa's Sleigh - rough drawing

Little Santa Panda's Transportation:

This is where the reindeer I was drawing are going.  I still need to check into how many reindeer there actually were (all the ones from the song, plus Rudolph)...without looking, I'm going to guess 8.  But other than that I just need to clean this drawing up in Adobe Illustrator and start painting!
I took the three reindeer that I drew and exported them from Illustrator to Photoshop...and placed them where I thought they should go and then printed it out...and added the sleigh with little Panda Santa and the neighborhood background.  I then took the scan and changed it's layer to multiply and on a layer underneath I did a quick coloring job, just to get a rough idea of what it would look like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love their square bodies. Very cool. Can't wait for Christmas. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to.

 
Free Hit Counter