Thursday, September 23, 2010

Christmas Stinks!

See, cause it's a skunk...


It seems a little old fashioned to stand on the corner ringing the bell...I remember seeing guys dressed as santa outside every supermarket or mall jingling and jangling.  But I can't recall seeing anyone in recent years...that also might be because it's a little old fashioned to step outside one's house and away from one's computer to buy Christmas presents.

 original color

I did a rough sketch and then cleaned it up (inked it) in Adobe Illustrator...and then decided to just throw some color on it.  It probably needs some revisions but I thought I'd put it up - the finished version (complete with photoshop color) will follow soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this cute little guy!!!! He sure does have a place in my heart :D Great work

psychopooch said...

Already a great start! Can't wait to see the finished version.

 
Free Hit Counter