Sunday, December 02, 2007

Simpsonize Me: what I'm working on...

This is a project I'm currently working on for The Simpsons and Burger King. I worked with them earlier this summer helping to design a matrix where people could upload a picture of themselves and turn themselves into a simpsons character. It was supposed to be in conjuntion with the movie - we went up against the wire making the program work...you can check that out at http://www.simpsonizeme.com/.
I was contacted earlier this week to turn several groups of Burger King execs into 'kind' versions of themselves as Simpsons characters. This is the original picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And this is how I drew them as Simpsons characters...some lent themselves to the project easier than others (also, they didn't want anyone to be sitting and they're all holding briefcases for some reason...):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter