Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Calendar

For the last 3 or 4 months I've been doing quite a lot of art...and as Christmas approached, I decided to collect everything I've done and make a calendar out of it. Mostly to show off...but also to take a step in a direction I've always wanted to go, but never had enough art I was confident enough with to give out to everyone I knew.

I designed the entire thing from scratch (the art, the page layout, and the days of the week). It was quite a tedious process (especially making all the days of every month of the year), but once they were printed, I was very happy with the result. Here are some examples of this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter