Saturday, June 16, 2012

Zombie Mario!

I saw someone wearing a t-shirt the other day that said, "GRAINS!" and had a picture of some zombie rabbits.  I thought that was kind of funny, so I thought about what else rhymed with brains and immediately thought of 'drains'.  So that's where Mario comes in.  He's everyone's favorite plumber - and although he doesn't get his due for his work with toilets (heh, toilet dues)...he's-uh the man-uh for-uh the job!
DDRRRrraaaaaaiiinnnnssssss!

So he's either a zombie or he has a secret mushroom addiction...I mean, how else does he see turtles and why would he dress up like a raccoon?

aaaaacccccccccooooorrrrrrrrnnnnnssss!
(doesn't have the same feel)

And, of course, because i mentioned the raccoon costume - I had to draw him in it...
 
Free Hit Counter